Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Still unnamed...

There are a few names to choose from, but Miss C is as yet unconvinced. So I need you to keep those name suggestions rolling in.....the knitted babe is getting somewhat impatient. She is also unimpressed that I took a pic of her in her knickers. But as they are nice, lace patterned ones, and it is a hot day I told her to get over herself!
I have finished her ballet wrap and am working on the tutu. I am convinced that I won't be taking up garment knitting any time soon!

so go on, keep those names coming,remember there is a prize at stake

12 comments:

  1. Selby ! I have no idea why but it suits her .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now she is looking like Genevieve Marigold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy longlegs is what I'd call her :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty Spaghetti.

    Lilly Lolly Long Legs (Lilly for short)

    Maisy Meringue.

    Molly Poppet.

    Rosalie Skye.

    Tilly Tango.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she looks like a Lola kind of girl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prudence .
    Penelope.
    Sasha.
    Miss Martha.

    hmm...will go think some more !

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is too sweet! How about Princess Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just so cute... she looks like a 'twiggy' or a 'miss Belinda Linky' (who's kind of slinky!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What clever followers you have. I like all those names and would have trouble choosing a winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her sitting there in her knickers and that ballet wrap is fantastic. I was sure Betty spaghetti would be it but we are picking up a new maremma dog tomorrow called Billie, is that her name?

    ReplyDelete
  11. With those Eyes I would suggest

    BRIGHT EYES


    Busy beez

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...