Monday, September 3, 2012

Day One


Today I have worked on cleaning, sorting and de-cluttering my kitchen as per the Day 1 challenge tasks in the Organised Housewife 20 Days to Organise & Clean your home Challenge.
The microwave is sparkling clean to which the ballerina commented" Wow! It looks like brand new" I have sorted and tidied a few cupboards, including the one with the appliances and all the crumbs! As for the cupboards under the sink I had organised them not so long ago, so they just needed a tweak and a few
re-purposed plastic baskets. I cleaned the fronts of the cupboards and drawers and polished the fridge, oven, stove top and kettle with stainless steel cleaner. I cleaned and re-arranged the shelves above the fridge and cleaned the top of the fridge (as far back as I could reach whilst balancing on a chair!!!)


It may only be day one of the challenge, and I may not find it so easy when I have work and meetings and student visits... but for now I just want to say "It feels amazing"

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - your kitchen looks amazing. It's such a fantastic feeling to actually get it done.
    Good luck with the rest of the challenge!
    Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...