Monday, January 7, 2013

On The Road


My Big Girl got her driver's licence today. I was so proud when she rang me to tell me that she had passed her test. But then, reality started to sink in. There is a big wide world out there....
I got a bit emotional about the whole thing, and needed lots of hugs from Mr M.

In just a few short hours she had  taken her sister for a spin, picked up a friend, gone through the drive through at maccas, been to the shopping centre, bought slurpees at 7eleven, popped into the supermarket and picked up a pizza. Then she was off to a friend's place for a swim.

Phew! Is it just a novelty, or is this the busy life of an 18 year old? Me thinks the latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...