Monday, January 14, 2013

Pin The Pin, Make The Make #2

 
I have been admiring washi tape all over the place of late, like here and here and here.
At the post Christmas Sales, I procured some rolls of my own, and pondered what to do with them.
Enter Pinterest and now I have the perfect idea to try.
Let's hope I can make something that can look this good, and not like something one of my kindergarten children made at the collage table!

Some washi tape round-ups to inspire:
19 washi tape craft ideas
11 Ace Washi Tape ideas
25 ideas to get you washi tape crafty
washi tape DIY ideas

back soon, with a finished make, all being fine and dandy.

Don't forget to pop into the home of Pin The Pin, Now Make The Make, and tell Miss Prudence that I sent you!
How are you getting along with your pinning and or making?


Oh and don't forget to enter my teeny tiny crochet bunting give-away.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...