Wednesday, February 6, 2013

All Finished


 
 








 
Hooray! The hard work is done. The new carpet has been layed in the good room, the Big Girl's room (goodbye fake tan and black eye-shadow stains) and the study (goodbye craft room). One room is re-painted (guess who's?), the tiles are sparkling and the rest of the carpet cleaned up beautifully. Now bring on the buyers.
We can sense that this chapter in our lives is just about finished.
 
In the meantime, I shall enjoy a clean and clutter free home.
Now finally, I can put my foot up and concentrate on my recovery!
 
That orange basket is finally about to be opened....
 
 
 
The winner of my crochet bunting is:
Armstrong who said
So cute -

My Mother In Law once said to me, "You can't cook, you can't sew, you can't knit, what can you do"

Well I can cross my fingers and hope I win :)
 
Please get in touch with me so that I can send it to you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor Armstrong deserves the prize! The house looks WONDERFUL - are you sure you want to leave!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...