Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Creative Space - Pin The Pin


 
I love this foxy little cross stitch and instantly pinned it to my board Things I'd Love to make.
 
But then I decided that felt and an old doily were more my style,  and this is the finished result! I have kind of skipped a step in the Pin The Pin, Make The Make...but I do have a bit of time on my hands at the moment!
 
 
I am thinking that I need to re-do the legs with black felt, however. What do you think?
 
 
And, I have already jumped onto my next make. I can't wait to get my hands onto some neon pink yarn that I spied at Spotlight, pre-broken foot. Not sure where I am going with them, but they were the perfect accompaniment to old episodes of Parenthood and Packed To The Rafters.


 

 Pin
 
N.B. I  made a few little changes to the hexicircle pattern, and mine seems to be a little bit more rounded on the edges.
 
I am excited to be to making some of the things that I have pinned, or taking inspiration from them, but I also continue to add to my collection!
 
 
more creative spaces here
 

11 comments:

  1. Your fox is very cute as is your crochet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fox! I dont think his (her?) legs need to be black but if its gonna bother you then do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I think it will bother me, so perhaps even some black embroidery stitches may be the way to go!

      Delete
  3. I like your fox. I think his legs are fine as they are :) As for pinning pins and making things, maybe I should join in? I've done a few things recently inspired by my pinterest boards, including dinner tonight and Amélie's birthday cake (which was inspired by two pins).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please join in Carmel, would love to see what you are pinning and making.

      Delete
  4. Im loving the hexies,I'm sure something will come of them in the end, but even if not, they are so sweet just as is xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pile of hexies is growing....a blanket is presenting itself!

      Delete
  5. Little fox is lovely..i like his brown legs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bron, maybe the legs will stay after all xx

      Delete
  6. What a lovely little fox! And love him (is it a him?) on the vintage doily - what a great idea. Now you've got me thinking....Cyndy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...