Monday, March 4, 2013

A Collection Of Stills

 
 




 
  1. Doodley-do
  2. pink lollies and ballerinas
  3. getting to the core of the matter (pondering food allergies)
  4. plants, pre-heatwave. Sadly they could not hold on for the rain that eventually came
  5. little owl dish from Mr M
  6. bandages are off, strapping is on
  7. stationery love - come back tomorrow to see what I did to this and find out how to win yourself one 

Pending the all clear from the doc, it's back to work for me this week. The first picture may also indicate that the time has come! It has been a busy week with a belated party, house inspections (still nothing to report), failed attempts to buy the Big girl a  car and a tentative return to driving.
 
Join in the fun at beetleshack

2 comments:

  1. I love your little owl dish, so cute! Looking forward to finding out what you did with the stationery too. :o)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, my hubby knows I love owls too!
      I am really happy with my little stationery project and I can't wait to show it off!

      Delete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...